Temecula Wedding Photographer, Professional Wedding Photography throughout Southern Ca.

Monday, November 9, 2009

 Happy 234 Birthday Marine Corps! 
  
I want to take a second out of my busy day to say Happy Birthday to all Marines because it is not just a job, it is who they are!

Not many people understand what it means to wear the uniform and the pride in one's voice when asked, "What do you do?"  They don't answer with what they do... they answer with what they ARE! "I am a Marine." Implied: I am one of the few who stepped forward with courage to face what ever dangers await me. At a moments notice, I am ready to leave my family and put myself in harms way to protect this great nation.  Being a Marine wife, I truly understand what this means and I love being  a part of something that is so great.  As the Marines across the world stop to celebrate their 234th birthday, lets as a nation take a moment to thank them and think of the ones who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.

I am going to take a moment to personally say thank you to "MY MARINE" for all he has done for me and my family and all the sacrifices he has made.  I don't know what I would do without you.

Happy Birthday!

President Ronald Reagan, in 1985 said:

"Some People spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference, The Marines don't have that problem."



           The Marines are America's 911!  I love this picture because this is what it is all about.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  11/11/09, 7:36 PM  

Thanks Theresa., This was awesome!

Alysha Henning,  1/23/10, 6:48 AM  

OMG...is that same clown I knew in high school? He looks so much the same but so much different - sounds weird I know. He is definitely just handsome.
That photo should be a poster for the marines! You are so good at what you do, I'm terribly jealous (LOL). Your work is so inspiring.
Alysha

Blog Archive

Check out this video of me shooting in Laguna Beach, Temecula, LA, and San Diego!

Contact Info

Email Me at theresa@theresaminnette.com

Visit my Photography Galleries Website
at www.theresaminnette.com

Text Me your questions at
951 445 9264

Hi,
Thanks for stopping by! I'm a Wedding Photographer in Temecula, Ca covering all of Southern Ca and the occasional destination wedding. Browse around a bit to get to know me, but be sure to visit my Temecula Wedding Photographer website and gallery.

Wedding Photographer, Temecula, Murrieta, San Diego, Riverside

Share/Bookmark

About This Blog

Temecula Wedding Photographer Theresa Minnette Cox created this blog to showcase the high tempo and creative workflow of her photography style. Theresa caters to the various budgets and desires of today's modern bride. From trash the dress sessions and boudoir photography, to more traditional studio style portraits, Theresa covers the whims of the most adventurous to the most conservative.

wedding photographer, temecula, ca,
Inland Empire weddings
Theresa is a member of
Temecula Valley Wedding Professionals

My Facebook Fan Page

My Recent Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Rate My Service!

    Are you one of my former brides / new friends? Rate my service here"

    BlogCatalog

    Photography Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

      © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP